Date Change : Now Thursday, March 7
GBH Annual Meeting
Save the date for our next Great Blue Hill Boat Talk. We’ll vote on the new Bridge and leadership and learn about the new directions in the GBH Strategic Plan. The DRAFT three year plan for Great Blue Hill’s future — including a Mission Statement and Key Objectives — received unanimous support during the February 7th Executive Committee Meeting. We will take the next step during GBH’s March 7thAnnual Meeting. Members and guests, working in teams, will brainstorm ideas about three topics to help energize GBH. This process will be fast paced and productive.
The three topics are:
- Recommend changes to simplify GBH’s business portion of Member Meetings
- Recommend ways to make GBH more fun
- Recommend ways to involve/attract more members (in addition to the ABC Classes).
- A spokesperson from each team will present the top three recommendations for each topic.
- A master list of team recommendations will be created for each topic.
- At the end of each topic discussion, everyone will move to form new teams.
- Finally, everyone will vote by placing two dots next to their favorite recommendations for each of the three topics.
I will summarize the top three recommendations for each topic, and propose a motion to present them as part of GBH’s three year Plan to the Executive Committee on April 4th. This Planning Session will take approximately 60 minutes with the assistance of a disciplined timekeeper to keep the Agenda moving.
— Peter Griswold, chair, GBH Planning Committee
SIGN UP BELOW.
Meeting Date: Thursday March 7, 2019
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Evening Program: GBH Annual Meeting
Flyer & Full Details: FLYER (PDF)
Location: American Legion Hall
155 Eastern Ave.
Dedham, MA 02026
Cost: Advance Registration $20.00 through March 3. Includes dinner.
March 4 – 7 or at the Door, $25.00 (We don’t want the extra money. We want you to register early.)
Reservations: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Lt/C Bette O’Connor, AO
Or REGISTER online
When on Ticket Tailor: On page 2 we need your name and email, but you may enter an X in the other boxes. You do NOT need to print a ticket.
1830 hours Social Hour
1900 hours Dinner
2000 hours GBH Annual Meeting
2030 hours Strategic Plan Update